Notes indicating the changes of each released version of Spark of Rebellion:
Release Notes 08/12/2015
- The group of players working on these projects now has a name! The name and logo have been added to the Credits page.
- The appearance of stat blocks has been improved! The improvements include:
○ The size of the stat blocks has been reduced to match the width of the text columns.
○ As a result of the stat block images being made smaller, whitespace around the stat blocks has improved throughout the document. (ie, no more text running right into the stat blocks.)
○ The images have been "vectorized" so the text labeling each of the stats is still readable despite being sized down.
○ An issue with the stat labels being hard to read on black backgrounds has been corrected.
○ Numbers within the stat blocks have had their positioning improved. (Previously some numbers were off center a bit.)
- New weapon images have been added courtesy B.A. Simon.
- The Sensor Scrambler ship modification did not have a Rarity listed. It now has a Rarity 6.
- The Westar-35 Pistol in Sabine's stat block had its damage lowered to match the previous adjustment to the same gun in the Player Options chapter.
- The Blurrg-1120 Pistol has had Prepare 1 added to its qualities when in dual-fire Linked mode.
- The Energy Slingshot has had its damage increased slightly and its range reduced from Medium to Short.
- Several members of the Ghost crew have had their skills adjusted based on community feedback. Several abilities have been buffed, and a few have been added. Thanks to everyone who contributed their comments on these iconic characters!
- Warjak (in the Gladiator Night encounter) had the incorrect stats. (He was emulating Rugor's style a bit too closely.) This has been corrected.
Release Notes 07/12/2015
- The Inquisitor has remembered that he knows how to use a Lightsaber. Lightsaber 2 skill added to his stats.
- The missing T7 Ion Disruptor text has been added.
- The T7 Ion Disruptor weapon qualities have been corrected in the weapons table.
- The WESTAR-35 Pistol has had its damage reduced by 1, its encumbrance increased by 1, and its price reduced slightly.
- The X-8 Night Sniper Pistol has had its Hard Points reduced by 1 and its price reduced slightly.
Initial Release 07/09/2015